Invalid appeal for mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

wipeout

wipeout
Jan 24, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Someone reported me for "micspam" when I was singing, admin came in and gave me a warning telling me to stop and held a poll where majority vote could let me sing, in which it reached 75%+ (80%) and I could sing. Then, 2 more admins came in and muted me

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
As mentioned above, if majority of the server allows me singing I can sing, and it is not considered micspam to use my voice and have low volume background music (my microphone's set volume is low) to aid my singing. I think it is wrongful to silence someone when it isnt harmful to anyone because majority of the server wanted me to sing.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
You were annoying when I joined, so I muted you. Nobody reported you. If a vote was held to allow you to sing before I had joined, I wasn't aware of it. And given your history of complaining about a lot of things, punishments, and your active staff application, you should know better to not be doing things that can result in staff punishing you, as was the case with this.

I will not be handling this appeal, as I am the one who punished you. Please await a response from another staff member.
Post automatically merged:

wipeout

wipeout
Jan 24, 2021
You were annoying when I joined, so I muted you. Nobody reported you. If a vote was held to allow you to sing before I had joined, I wasn't aware of it. And given your history of complaining about a lot of things, punishments, and your active staff application, you should know better to not be doing things that can result in staff punishing you, as was the case with this.

I will not be handling this appeal, as I am the one who punished you. Please await a response from another staff member.
Post automatically merged:
I wouldnt be doing these things without permission, or use of a poll system and get myself punished. If a poll wants me to sing, I sing, if not I do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.