Declined Appeal for my perma-ban on Team Fortress 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronansimpsons

Oct 3, 2019
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was messing around on a jailbreak like I have done in the past for 4 years, and only now have I "taken it too far". There was another person on the server who was clearly friends with an admin and they were taking sides a little bit. I was antagonized by someone on the server, and retaliated with a bit of trash talk myself. I was told to stop and so was the other person, but he didn't stop so neither did I, because even after that they continued to jester me and I continued to rebel, and after I would kill the person in question I would simply say "you suck". Shortly after, me and my friend were both perma-banned. I think it only warranted a mute or gag, but they tried neither of those and immediately banned me with only a couple of quiet vocal warnings.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe my ban was not reasonable considering the circumstances when all I was doing was dropping banter here and there. I wouldn't say it was mic spam because even then a gag or mute would be reasonable within the established parameters. Nevertheless, a permaban.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
As i had spoke with the other person appealing, you were in a call. I do not care how long you have been here, you should know much better then.

Appeal declined, you may try again in 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.