Accepted Appeal for perma ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

mob

Aug 29, 2018
1.https://steamcommunity.com/id/Suckmydickbich/
2.Reasons it lead me to a perma ban...i dont know actually simply because ive never advertised any servers but what i think lead to where i am now is the bind i use wich is "scam noob of noobs he stupid" bind but other then that prob me saying i wanna go mge with my friend noob of noobs.
3.Reasons you should unban me well simply because this is the first time ive ever had a problem or issue wich is me getting banned for no reason second the bind i use is a inside joke me and my friend noob of noobs use heres his link you can ask him if its true or check my profile to see how great friends we are and simply because ive never joined any other servers accept wl for 8 months straight and mge servers but thats its thank you for reading this...please unban me i love your servers. (also i think its a false complaint simply because i tryhard in wl)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well not only have you shared the IP to a Degree Gaming server & prompted users to join it, you advertised this achievement engineer server (sharing the IP to it) to someone, telling them it was a better server for doing something (I assume some milestone). You weren't banned for any of the "MGE" stuff, however telling users to join other MGE servers would fall under this rule I suppose. Point is you weren't banned for "no reason," in fact I'd think it's pretty clear that you were advertising servers in this situation.

mob

Aug 29, 2018
to be honest i only gave one person that ip so he can just farm his strange ONE person because it was just me and him in the server and the reason i didnt add it in the appeal was because i thought it didnt matter cause i only gave it to one person only

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
to be honest i only gave one person that ip so he can just farm his strange ONE person because it was just me and him in the server and the reason i didnt add it in the appeal was because i thought it didnt matter cause i only gave it to one person only
Advertising other servers is not allowed under any circumstances, this includes but isn't limited to sharing IPs to other servers outside of Wonderland (unless it's a partner community of ours such as Otaku or Elysium.tf).

Anyway, now that this is cleared up, I will unban you this one time. Future offenses such as this, however, will result in a permanent non-appeal-able ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.