Accepted Appeal for perma silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakai

May 23, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So i got perma silenced because i mic spammed and had many warnings before. I still dont know how a mic spam = gag.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
So i was pretty dumb when i mic spammed, i just had a new mic and wanted to use it. I would like to get unsilenced because it affects gameplay such as trivia etc. I would also like to add that im gonna be way more careful with my mic and chat usage and i wont be as dumb as i was. I hope you understand about my situation. <3

Hakai

May 23, 2020
you were silenced for player disrespect, not for mic spam. Could you go into detail about that?

also what's your association with this account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142651219
Well i was warned multiple times for disrespect and mic spam. I thought mic spam was the thing that got me. But if it was player disrespect ill talk about it. Also that account is my old account and because its hacked i don't have access to it. A person hacked that account (mine) and went on wln jailbreak servers and hacked. and it got banned. About the player disrespect. Well i have a person his name is "CagE" and he was always targeting me on hightower wln server. He called me a f slur and i got mad at him he got banned for a month i believe and i got gagged for also calling him not so nice words, no slurs tho. And whenever he came on the server he would target me over and over. So i got mad and said not so nice words to him. That was the main cause of the warns and gags.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
So that account was banned several times for player disrespect, and your account has the several mutes + gags for player disrespect. Because you were silenced four months ago, I am willing to give you a last chance, however any further problems from you will result in a permanent ban that cannot be appealed.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.