Declined Appeal for permanent mute and gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yay xD

Jan 25, 2019
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872471884 ("Yay xD")

Explanation #1:
On 3/27/20, 07:20:02, I was gagged for spam because I accidentally pressed down on one of my chat binds, before I knew what I've just done, it was already too late. I never had any intention of spamming in chat, nor did I see any benefits from doing so. I'm very sorry for my actions, I understand that Wonderland is a well formed community and that I have rightfully wronged you. I will try my hardest to not break any rules by whatever means. I hope that whoever is reviewing this appeal can understand what happened and why it was caused.

Explanation #1:
On 3/29/20, 20:18:33, I was permanently muted for circumventing my previous mute by mic spamming at the beginning of a round as the system hadn't caught up yet, this included SourceComms++, anyways, I don't remember why I mic spammed, but I think it was because a user by the name of "Saitama's Twin" made me feel angry, and I really wanted to tell him how much I didn't like what he did, so I decided to tell him that I hated him or that he was something that he probably really isn't lots of times. I regret my actions and I am sorry for doing something like that. I do not wish to do it ever again, I just get my emotions get the better of me.

Why I should be unmuted and ungagged:
Look, It's not easy being muted and gagged, and It's very frustrating not having the ability to communicate with others. I feel that my punishment is fair, but it's a little too excessive. Due to not being able to communicate, I can no longer answer math questions, be on blue team, be warden, do custom LRs, and talk to people. That being said, I should be unmuted and gagged because I will swear on my life that I will try my exact hardest not to break any rules, and I will try dealing people who have wronged me, more politely and calmly, instead of just raging at them and disrespecting them.

• Love
Reactions: yoyo

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hi there, I looked into your punishments and well, I'm not entirely convinced you deserve a second chance.

You have a total of 28 previous comm-blocks. When you circumvented a mute, it was to mic-spam, not to apologise or anything, but to do the very thing that got you comm-blocked in the first place.

I'll be needing you to give me an explanation as to why you chose to mic-spam while circumventing a punishment, because being angry at a user does not excuse you from the rules.
I understand how it would be frustrating to not be able to communicate with others, but it's also frustrating for them to constantly deal with mic-spamming/chat-spam/ghosting/toxicity, which are all things you have been punished for several times over.

Failure to respond will result in the denial of this appeal.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
I do not think you deserve to be un-muted right now, with the amount of previous punishments you have and the fact you didn't have a clear reason to mic-spam but did it anyways.

You can appeal again in a month or two.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.