Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.buzz

★ Donor ★
Jun 9, 2020
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Saxton hale#9574

2.) What happened?
Well as a joke I thought it would be funny to climb wonderland (I posted an edited picture of suction-cup man with my face on it) I even said it as a joke literally pinged a staff member and said I'm gonna climb wonderland and I started from the bottom of the channels (I did not post this in chat that should not shit post in like serious helpdesk etc.)
Another staff member even asked me why I did this (posted a picture given the context of the chat) and said "I am climbing wonderland" I didn't get isolated from him and 2 hours later I get isolated by a moderator guac for supposed spam now I would like to point out that this isn't spam and nor did I have any previous offenses if I got a warning then sure ill take it but this is messed up and unfair if you check the chats I posted it in I even made it to the chat context.
3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
Well, I would like to be unisoed due to one, my iso is unfair should have been warned not isolated 2. This was just a joke I even told the staff that questioned it they didn't iso me so I didn't see the point of the mod isoing me for something that isn't spamming.3.I wish the mod had read the context and knew it was a joke and look at my punishments I had no previous offense and you can go check too if I was warned or dmed about it I would have been gladly explained to the mod why I did it and will stop if I was warned or told to no one else told me not to do it other staff didn't care 2 hours later isoed for spam ridiculous. if I get unisolated then I will not do this again unless I have permission from an admin or higher to do jokes like this ever again. (I know this is why I should be un isolated but I am just stating why I should be). I know I can wait a few hours to get un isolated but I feel like I should appeal just in case for future references.

Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal Have a good day/night.

Last edited:

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hey there!
For starters, you told a head-admin that you are going to "Climb" Wonderland as shown in the logs below. Most staff members probably wouldn't think twice about it as they would assume that someone that has been apart of the community for a while would understand the rules and would consider it as a joke. That wasn't the case however and you sent the image to multiple channels in a short timeframe hence why it's considered spam.

To wrap it up, your iso is ending in about 3 hours.
Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.