Declined Appeal for unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberSoldier

Nov 25, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i got banned not long ago for a false reason "raid group" These guys who hate me and targetting me in wln server, photoshopped the message to ban me and my friends. Me and my friends would never, ddos or "raid" wln servers, all what we wanted is having fun playing team fortress 2.Evidence

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Since it was photoshoped, i diddnt deserve a ban. I really miss old good days playing with my friends...

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
I'm going to be typing out one long response to this appeal and closing the rest of them, so you can send this response to the whole group.

After reviewing older and newer evidence provided to me, it sounds like you were part of a group (Soloclimber's), then had some sort of falling out and created your own group, and now their group is trying to get yours banned from our servers as well.

Here is what I know for certain;
  • Your group DDoS'ed one of our servers, specifically our Idle Engineer servers.
  • The messages sent within your discord from both parties reflect behaviors that we don't want on our servers; I.E slurs, racism, etc.
  • The evidence that you and your group shows that it could have been faked, but other screenshots recently provided show that your group still partook in these activities.
Here is just one of the examples:

This message still appears in your group mate's logs, so I know for a fact that this isn't another piece of faked evidence.

Horrible messages from your group members:

Because of this, I will be reinstating the ban on your group mates whose appeals were accepted earlier, and all of your bans will be unappealable, as this sort of behavior is not tolerated at all.

Appeal Declined; Unappealable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.