Declined Appeal Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. I am only requesting an appeal to be unbanned, I prefer to not demand for that would be very rude. I was banned and I didn't even notice that anything was wrong until I tried to login. According To The Banlist I was banned for "Duplicate Account" and I understand that because I have cheated in the past on old accounts. This probably is now catching up to me now so I do understand if you choose to deny my request. I simply am just requesting an unban.
I do not expect you to reply immediately so I will have as much patience as needed.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this and again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have been.
If you would like to contact me I would prefer that you use my Discord because I am logged in there at all times. My Discord is here: Cerberus#5594
Here is the link to my Steam Profile as required:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Offical_Steam_LeonidasHD143

Yes that is correct that my alt account was banned only a few hours before my main account was. I understand that and I do not blame you for bringing that up. This is my fault for cheating and I am not trying to find a way out of it. If I am to remain banned for the entire period the ban was issued for and so be it. I will not argue nor will I complain. Should I be unbanned or not is up to you. I do not mind if I am to suffer the consequences of my actions. My integrity and honorable honesty is all that matters.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hacking isn't tolerable under any circumstances. Combined with you having cheated not too long ago and yet acting as if it was in the past originally, and in your last reply seemingly admitting you don't care whether you're unbanned now or not, I see no reason to accept this appeal.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.