Accepted Appeal to Perma Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish Man

Aug 22, 2021
If you look at the reason I got Permanently banned, it says that I threatened to dox someone. Iif you read the messages I wrote that lead to the ban, it wasn't an actual threat but a joke as I was guardbanned and was a bit salty. The words I said were, "I will find you ip, family info etc... And change it to shrek,". As you can see, this was not meant to take seriously and I thought the person I sent it to would also know. I do understand that if making joke is not allowed, that I shouldn't do it and at the time I never recalled seeing any rule about it.

Why I should be unbanned:
I am sincerely sorry for the action I've commited and if I had offended anyone thorugh my actions. I do understand that if making joke is not allowed, that I shouldn't do it and at the time I never recalled seeing any rule about it. I hope you can understand my situation and forgive me for my actions.

Additional information:
Check the log to see the actual message1636211779485
It says I have 5 bans but 1 ban was false

Last edited:

Scottish Man

Aug 22, 2021
Read the stuff after that
Post automatically merged:

I did say something else

Also I never said the n word

After I said those things I said, "I will change it to shrek"

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
The second ss about you saying that you want to say the n-word is not allowed on our servers and same with any doxing messages regardless if they are a joke or not. Since it was your first offense though I will give you a second chance. Keep in mind that we do not tolerate these jokes on our servers.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.