Accepted Appeal :: TOKYO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOKYO

Dec 14, 2018
User name: TOKYO

1.) Include your ban link:
https://wonderland.tf/threads/playe...s-steamcommunity-com-id-skyhighmidnight.4881/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Some +VIP had spectated me and accused me of using a 'Silent Hack' and a 'Fake lag' to hide that i am 'Cheating'
He pointed out that my shots are prefect and that my Blue dot from the sniper rifle was jerking.
He also says that i lock on heads perfectly.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Ok first of all, no one said anything about me, so i guess it was only him that thought a i was hacking because i was winning against him.
Second of all, i had horrible lag and i still do, it's winter and i live in a building, i can take a snip of my regular ping and also show you a video of my screen THROUGH MY PHONE so it would show you NOTHING is open and there is nothing outside or inside my computer and to also show that its actually good and not shit, i am not going to hide anything about my PC. Why would i do that?

Also about the locking on the spies head.

1) Spectator mode is laggy, that's just a fact you can't hide it or ignore it, so once you move your mouse one bit it ticks and doesn't move smoothly.

2) The whole spy thing, well yes he was cloaked but who said i knew he was there? it could have been just the wrong moment for me to move mouse?? [also he had no sound in the video which is just bad since its lack of evidence, the spy behind me uncloaked and i heard him so i just reacted :T]

3) the only scripts i use are ones that remove explosions, a walking script which isn't scripting, it just uses bumping. like when i press a and then d without the script i go a for a bit, just slightly. But with the script instead of walking that little bit i bump and it stops me in place, and that doesn't really effect my aim really. i also have a script that removes gibs :T.

that's everything i can do. if you want a gameplay of me playing the game i can record it for you.

and please do consider and don't brush this off like its nothing.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
and please do consider and don't brush this off like its nothing.
We take all appeals and reports seriously, we will do our best to keep the innocent, not guilty.

Despite how the report looks, I was the one who has banned you.
Through this report
https://wonderland.tf/threads/playe...s-steamcommunity-com-id-skyhighmidnight.4881/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1) Spectator mode is laggy, that's just a fact you can't hide it or ignore it, so once you move your mouse one bit it ticks and doesn't move smoothly.
I understand this, this was a reason why I was not too confident in banning you under those circumstances, but something else was brought up.

2) The whole spy thing, well yes he was cloaked but who said i knew he was there? it could have been just the wrong moment for me to move mouse?? [also he had no sound in the video which is just bad since its lack of evidence, the spy behind me uncloaked and i heard him so i just reacted :T]
The video did not have any sound so it was a bit questionable when it was examined on the video. I agree that this may have just been a lucky shot, or just a decent player

3) the only scripts i use are ones that remove explosions, a walking script which isn't scripting, it just uses bumping. like when i press a and then d without the script i go a for a bit, just slightly. But with the script instead of walking that little bit i bump and it stops me in place, and that doesn't really effect my aim really. i also have a script that removes gibs :T.
I am familiar with these scrips, though I have never used them, I am aware that none of these would be considered "hacking"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The part in which look the most interesting is of 2:32 - 2:38 and 2:35

In this section, it was agreed upon me and a fellow staff member that the sudden jolt from the target's arm to his head was nerve-racking.

In later discussion, it was brought that the "flick" was simply a crouch to uncrouch.

After reviewing the following information, I have concluded that the user TOKYO was not using any scrips, with the involvement of cheats

https://steamcommunity.com/id/SkyhighMidnight/

STEAM_0:1:112047443

Status
Not open for further replies.