Status
Not open for further replies.

Wet Snow

Dec 17, 2018
User name: Wet Snow

1.) Include your ban link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=servers&s=63

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So I am Wet Snow and I got banned because I killed three people because I thought they were rebelling and I was new to the game but I have learned the rules now. I really like Wonderland servers and I would be very sad if I didn't get un gaurd banned. If you want you can ask me questions so I prove I know the rules now. I hope you understand. Btw I don't know if I did the link right but its the link of the server i got guard banned on. Please consider my appeal and thank you for your time.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
As I have previously stated, I did not understand the rules at the time and I regret doing something so rash. I have learned the rules and I am ready to play the game and not mess up anymore games. Thank you!

Reactions: Dunk

Wet Snow

Dec 17, 2018
I promise I thought they were all kos(kill-on-sight) but I understand if you don't want to unban me, just know that I would be really sad and would probably quit wonderland servers because being gaurd is my favorite and being on red is getting boring. Btw, you can check my records or whatever; there hasn't been another incedent of me doing anything wrong. Thanks again for your time.

Wet Snow

Dec 17, 2018
I just thought that you could see things through my point of view:
-I go on a new server and start playing a couple times learning the rule
-I hear terms like "kos" or "afm" and I trying my best to learn what they mean untill suddenly, "BOOM!"
everyone is shooting freekill, freekill, and I didnt even know what that meant and then I get banned for days untill I come back and I can't join blue team anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.