Declined Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqueous

Dec 6, 2019
I was using a different meaning off the word and not the slang. The original meaning of the word means lazy or lay-about and the context i was using was that everyone playing on wonderland servers are lazy people and will go for the path of least resistance. I wouldn't mind a full unban but a shorter duration would be nice.

Chiefly Irish English, Scottish, and English regional. derogatory. A woman, esp. one considered to be troublesome, useless, or slatternly; frequently with modifying adjective, as old faggot, lazy faggot, etc. Often as a term of abuse or contempt. Occasionally also with reference to a man or an animal.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's

You were banned for using the slur in a form where you could've avoid it entirely. There is a large number of alternative words you could've used to describe the term lazy to make you look a bit fancier than most players, so the fact that you use this is to either use it in a derogative manner or just trying to sound like a smartass just so you can use the slur. In any case, we don't condone any form of slurs in our servers.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.