Declined Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit :)

Feb 23, 2020
It says on the reason that the gag was for toxicity and player disrespect however i never disrespected any other player in the process of getting gaged. I have played with this player before and he reports me for small things a lot he has a grudge against me and i do not know why.

I think i should be unbanned because i've played on the server for a very long time i know the rules and i have learned many times from my mistakes as you can see i've been punished 16 times many players target me and start to hate me soly for how i sound since i'm 14 and haven't gotten my voice to change yet so the person who reported me was only many of people who hate me. I have also had experince with this player in the past he has said things that were toxic to me but i don't report people for what they say i do it for their actions like if they mass freekill or something. I don't think i deserve to be gaged for 3 days for something so simple that he percieved it as toxic.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
I've checked your logs and I highly doubt that it's because you're being targetted, I've shown the logs below if you'd like to take a look. You have a past of being toxic and considering that you haven't learned even with previous punishments, I'm not going to lift the gag. During this time, I suggest you reflect on your actions rather than blaming them on others.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.