Declined Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delfite

Jul 19, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Whenever I try to log in it gives me the error posted in the attached screenshot and I don't know how to fix it:
Bad parse

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was about to say the N-Word but censored myself half-way through eg. Ni-*self-censored*

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was not given a warning nor did I mean to "Racial Slur Bait". I was simply doing it as a joke and someone overreacted thinking I was intentionally being a racist when I had absolutely no reason to do so since I knew the consequences of saying the full word but getting muted for censoring myself? What? I don't quite understand how that's "baiting".
Post automatically merged:

Should probably point out that this is a gag and mute appeal, not a ban appeal :sweatsmile:
Post automatically merged:

Also, Apollo since I know you're watching this thread thinking it's a joke. I'd like to ask for a shorter gag so I can at least play Jeopardy, Trivia, and other text-based minigames if not a full removal of my "punishment".

Last edited:

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
Hello, We don't allow the use or baiting of slurs in our servers even if it was a joke. I will not be reducing or removing the silence.
We also are not required to warn for the use of slurs, hence the silence/ban for a day.
Appeal declined

Status
Not open for further replies.