Accepted Appeal.

Rebeller | wln.tf

Jun 23, 2020
I've appealed multiple times, and I still hope to this day I'll get unbanned. Last year, I've got myself out of a load of trouble from micspamming. Then comes a tiny mistake which ends me up guardbanned for 70 hours. I will not play for 2 days straight just to play a game. It's unhealthy, and it's horrible. I've got banned because I killed a red who asked for a repeat. I honestly tell you, that I was phased out during this time because so many freekills were happening. So I just tunnel visioned my way and killed those who didn't follow my order. Please have mercy on this account, I just want to be warden again...

Captain Glenavon

Honorary Member ★
May 27, 2020
France
Hey man, I'll handle your appeal.

I'll be honest with you. I had a sinking feeling about removing your tb. You had nearly 7 months to play jb which is more than enough to wait out a 3 day ban and you have barely even chipped it down. However, I am going to be a forgiving person and accept your appeal and cross my fingers.🤞🏻

Be warned that any next punishment similar to this will likely be your worst and last you'll live to have, so be careful and have fun.

Appeal accepted.