Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i got ban for "Part of raid group with members threatening DDoS."

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
first how i'm part of raid group ? there is alot of groups and servers on discord/steam and noone of groups made for "raidding"
it's just a discord server i'm on with some friends , and i'm not responsible of their behavoirs or what they say ,but actually server is made for chatting easily with eachother and for enjoy the game , not only tf2 but other games too , and they don't do any kind of raids or smth , i'm playing on wonderland for very long time .. maybe like 3 or 4 years , and also some members in the group they play on wonderland mayber even longer than me so how we actually will raid a community that we play on it everyday and for years ? it doesn't make any sense
and about "threatening ddos" again i'm not responsible of member behavoirs , because it doesn't mean cuz we all in 1 group so it means we saying and doing same thing !! doesn't make sense too
and also after the admin warned he didn't ban anyone and just few days he banned us including me , meanwhile i wasn't even in the server after the warn
i don't know if it's false ban but anyways i'm sorry if i done smth out of rules , didn't know that groups is banndable or smth , thanks for your time and have a good day
"sorry for grammatical errors" maybe

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
You were actively part of the group and actively took part in the discussions happening.

Check here for evidence

I see no reason why I should lift it especially given your previous history of creating trouble.

Appeal Declined

Do not attempt any further appeals till sufficient time has past.

Status
Not open for further replies.