Declined appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrench2074

Jul 20, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Input text here...

I am just putting 2 and 3 together

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address a recent ban that was rightfully imposed on my account due to inappropriate comments made during gameplay. I wish to sincerely apologize for my actions, as I now understand the gravity of my words and the negative impact they may have had on others.

Upon reflection, I fully acknowledge that I made offensive remarks that included content related to racism and pedophilia. I deeply regret my actions and want to emphasize that I never intended to spread hatred or engage in any harmful behavior. My comments were made in poor judgment and were not a reflection of my true beliefs or character.

I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and inclusive gaming environment for all players. I now realize that words can carry significant weight and that we must all be responsible for our actions, even within the virtual world. I am genuinely remorseful for my actions and wish to demonstrate my commitment to personal growth and understanding.

In light of this, I kindly request that you reconsider the ban placed on my account. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will make every effort to be a positive and considerate member of the gaming community moving forward. I am eager to participate in the server once again, adhering strictly to the server rules and treating all players with respect and kindness.

I also understand that a second chance is a privilege, and I am fully prepared to accept any conditions or monitoring that the server team deems necessary to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I genuinely hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive my past actions and grant me the opportunity to learn and grow as a responsible player on your server.

Sincerely,
wrench

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi, your logs are disgusting. You were fully aware that saying those things would get you banned and yet you made no attempt to stop. And thats just the racism. You then went on and started making pedhophilic remarks. We have no reason to have people like you in our community.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.