Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flextown

Aug 24, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, I was very bored so for some reason I decided to hack into your server. That was a mistake, and I'm sorry.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I want to be upfront and honest: I was hacking on your server in the past, and I acknowledge that it was both unfair to other players and disrespectful to the hard work you've put into creating a fair and enjoyable gaming environment. I want to assure you that I no longer engage in any form of hacking or cheating. I've come to realize the negative impact it has on the gaming community as a whole, and I genuinely want to be a positive and contributing member.

I understand that my previous actions breached the rules and integrity of your server, and for that, I am sincerely sorry. I've taken this time away from the server to reflect on my behavior and to reform my ways. My intention moving forward is to play the game the way it was meant to be played and to interact positively with other players.

If you would consider giving me a second chance, I promise to adhere to all the rules and guidelines of your server without exception. I understand that trust needs to be rebuilt, and I'm willing to demonstrate my commitment through my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.