Declined Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

S A M A E L

Oct 16, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hi, i was banned for 'raid groups'. and I'd like to know exactly what I did wrong. Yes, I belong to one of the groups in the discord, where my friends are exclusively, where I repeatedly threw profiles, screenshots from the game of violators, for notes, later published them on the official website. Is this considered a violation of the server rules? It feels like I've done something super forbidden, just trying to ban violators. And I also couldn't find any evidence for this, can you like send it to me? :)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I just don't really understand the reason for the ban. If I really violated something, and there is evidence for it, then there are no questions. and also why this group is called a "raid" group, raids on whom? it feels like we were specifically tracking down a certain player and looking for some personal information on him.

S A M A E L

Oct 16, 2023
View attachment 15753
Can you explain this screenshot?
Yes, it was said in a humorous format, it's up to you to take it seriously. And if this had happened, it would be worth giving a ban after the incident.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, it was said in a humorous format, it's up to you to take it seriously. And if this had happened, it would be worth giving a ban after the incident.
also I hope you don't attribute my friend's words about ddos to mine

also I hope you don't attribute my friend's words about ddos to mine
I do not support DDOS

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
That's not how it works, this is malicious intent as other screenshots of this server's real raids have happened, so you will be permanently IP banned along with all your alts should you make more.

You may appeal again in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.