Invalid appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Aug 17, 2017
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/offspring69/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I reported someone for using the glitch where you use a sandman or clever through the window to kill someone. The person kept doing it to me in spawn and elsewhere.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I thought reporting someone doing something against the rule wouldn't constitute an immediate hour ban

Sanxis

★ Donor ★
Aug 14, 2017
Nowhere
New report on server: ★ WonderLand [AU] Trading! - FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall (45.76.114.109:27015)
ReportID: 1
Reporter: Turtle (STEAM_0:0:19145161)
Target: Lúçîdα ßrìgh† [Music] (STEAM_0:0:58383635)
Reason: exploiting

When I've joined server at the moment i got the report I have asked you what was he exploiting and you didint respond to me then I 've spectated him for 6 mins ( maybe more ) . He didint exploit at all. He just played normal and he even killed you couple of times as different classes. Unless you can prove he was exploiting with videos or screenshots I dont see how is this a valid report. Next time include more details in the reason so we can know what we are dealing with.

Edit : Just saying "exploiting" isnt enough. We are already dealing with couple of false reports so it would be better for both parties if you explain it better in your report. Because how I'm supposed to know you are not lying ?

Edit 2 : 50 mins was too long , it should have been 30 mins at first offense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.