Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2018
Hello

Unfortunately, I woke up to an unhappy sight. My friend (who I wont mention) sent me a text saying I was banned for being in a raiding group that have raised wonderland servers. I didnt know being in a raiding group was bankable (and I'm also an idiot, so I should probably check the rules more often. Mainly my bad) & I never participated in any of the raids. To be honest, I only joined because some of my friends were in that group too. Also it sounded pretty goofy & lighthearted. When I heard we were doing raids, I just thought "oh, I dont want to be a part of that. But I still want to be part of the group." So i stayed. I, personally, would never raid wonderland servers because it has great admins that if any raid were to happen, it would get shut down within about 10 minutes of it happening. Idk if there were any raids that happened on wonderland because of that group, but I was kinda doing my own thing at the time. Especially because I dont like raids.

Raiding is a pretty big deal. Like, it can have a LOT of people. And that can screw with a server a LOT. So I can understand if you dont accept my appeal & apology.

Thank you for your time.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Please follow this format, you're missing a couple things.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Alright. Being you have a history with us and have no history of this kind of behavior that I could find with a search, I'll unban you. As I've stated in other appeals, this is a very serious matter we do not take lightly. Consider yourself warned.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.