Accepted Appealing Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akunin

Nov 25, 2020
I got banned "remotely", I didn't log into your servers for a long time, but when I tried it was already banned. The reason indicated on the site: Member in a fraudulent group Steam.
I think the ban is forever unfair, since I have never deliberately joined the group, it does not bother me much. Since the moment of registering Steam in 2014, I periodically receive invitations from friends to join the group, which I do. Since I was absent from the server during the ban, I did not even receive a warning. After identifying the cause, I immediately left the Steam group.
From now on I will be more careful. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
Hello, I'll be handling your appeal. First things first: your ban is for being a member of justdisablevactf (a group linked to cheating). You admitted to this and you have left the group on your own accord so I am inclined to unban you. Just be advised that joining any groups that are known for being associated with cheating will result in another ban and we will not be so willing to unban you. Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.