Declined Appealing Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletPoison

Jan 1, 2020
I was playing jb earlier as I normally do and I answered a question that a few people took offensively, (no one in game, just mods.) I was asked if I was a transgender, I replied with "no thankfully". I learned from it, since a few transgender folks did not like that and apologized. Next time I will just reply with "No". I'd just like to clarify I am not transphobic, I am bisexual, have said this many times in the discord. Additionally, I have friends that are trans, and before one of the mods unfriended me that found this triggering I gave them advice on how to sound more feminine, and I was overall a good friend to them. Now it seems they keep following me and finding ways to ban me. Hopefully clarifying helps get rid of it and helps people realize the situation. There have been many times in game when people would be sexist towards me because I am female. Rarely did anyone do anything to stop that even though it goes against the rules of the server. I answered a question, not intending to be transphobic but I do see how people took it that way. Also I do not really get triggered unless people literally call me slurs, which is pretty often; and something I did not do today. Keep me banned for the time if you'd like and you want to consider that punishment, I just wanted to explain my side. Thanks for your time. :katfused::katfused::katfused::katfused::katfused:

Sezei

most inactive staff as of now
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hey, I will be the admin handling the appeal.
From what I understood from both the logs and your appeal, the conversation was mostly over voice chat, so I won't be able to fully judge the appeal.

However, after asking the admins who were online at the time of your ban, you were indeed found Transphobic, and therefore have been banned.

We do not tolerate transphobia in our servers, so I'll have to decline the appeal. I recommend you to wait out the one day ban that has been placed on your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.