Accepted appealing day ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubis

★ Donor ★
Mar 17, 2019
i was banned for a day because i disagreed with an admin about a rule and i didn't know they were a admin.

I was mistaken about a rule for jail break and then i got banned for a day. I wasn't rude i didn't insult anyone i simply disagreed and I admit I was wrong about the rule but still people shouldn't be banned because they question somebody

I believe it is ridiculous to ban someone because they disagree with an admin especially when they don't tell you are they are an admin and i think i should be unbanned.
Post automatically merged:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Just because I did not reveal does not give you an excuse. I told you several times that the rule was that on diner/theater, the last red must earn their lr even though usually they would be given lr. I even told you to stop arguing, yet you continued.

anubis

★ Donor ★
Mar 17, 2019
you told me twice. and you were right about the rule but it is ridiculous to ban someone because they disagree with you.

i didn't grief you i didn't insult you i wasn't rude i simply disagreed with you. What this says is that you can be banned for disagreeing with the wrong person and that is wrong

anubis

★ Donor ★
Mar 17, 2019
can you approve or deny this appeal? If you can't its best we disengage and wait for whomever can to sort it out.

can you approve or deny this appeal? If you can't its best we disengage and wait for whomever can to sort it out. also for the record I didn't intentionally try to spread false rulings i thought that was the rule and i reread the rules and saw that i was wrong it used to be the rule but has been changed.

Last edited:

anubis

★ Donor ★
Mar 17, 2019
ok, well i don't have access to the chat logs but i will tell you as best I can. we were playing club glod and when it got to the last red which wasn't me the warden said the last red had to tell a joke dance or do a spray etc in order to get LR. I typed in chat that the warden had to give him LR and couldn't make them complete the mini game. MisterGauc then said that I was wrong and to stop spreading false rulings, I disagreed without insulting him griefing etc. MisterGauc then told me to stop arguing with him twice I believe. Then i went into a text document that i keep with the jailbreak rules on my computer which i haven't updated in a while to be honest and copied the rule that supported my point. i then typed in the in game chat " to the person that said i was spreading a false ruling You may not require a RED to finish any order/minigame to get Lr. I was attempting to paste the rule i was referencing but the in game chat cut me off i dont remember exactly where it cutoff. 10 secs later I was banned.

i admit i was wrong about the rule but I was not trying to spread a false ruling and I wasnt arguing with MisterGauc I simply disagreed with him. I have since re read the rules and updated my text document.

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
A ban was a little much for the situation, so I'll be changing the ban to a 1 hour mute. Just be sure to brush up on your rules occasionally, we hope to avoid situations like this whenever possible.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.