Status
Not open for further replies.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402790102

Ban reason: I was banned by admin TrueMyth because he thought that I was Hacking with LMAO Box, In-fact, I was Chat trolling. We were doing this with some friends on the surf server earlier that morning and we all had one chat bind like "Roses are red..." or Lenny/text emoticons (we were Friendlies). But later on I forgot to stop trolling, and did not know that an Admin was online.

Reason for an Unban: I must not be banned permanently for Chat spamming. I approve my mistake and I therefore ask for forgiveness for my ignorance and actions and requesting for an unban appeal or reduce the time. I love this server, and It is my most favorite one.

P.S
=WL= Try_To_SnIpe/ =WL= Butter_Fighter (new Name)

Note: This Thread is posted by Reckless Flute Guy, as a personal Friend of =WL= Try_To_SnIpe who doesn't always get internet connection. The words are originally from =WL= Try_To_SnIpe, I just copied and pasted and changes some grammatical errors and formality. We shall be delighted for accepting this ban appeal.

TrueMyth

Cool, calm and collected
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Sweden
Well then, even if you didn't hack you spammed the chat, made people/me think you was hacking and previously got banned for hacking on our servers. I think this is more then enough to get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.