Declined Attempting to get unbanned poggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axities

Apr 12, 2020

The reason for my ban is for "Duplicate Account" and this ban was 2 years ago

I would like to request an unban for the fact that i have done nothing wrong on my other account and i'm unsure why i was even banned in the first place.
I've recently gotten bored with this quarantine and wanted to play some jailbreak but im banned yeehaw

My other steam accounts for reference: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Axities

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
I'm struggling to believe this. You claim to only have these two accounts, however, this account has used the same username as you:

Can you explain why they would be using this name?

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Unfortunately I do not believe this.
There are several accounts linked to your IP, including the one mentioned above, so I highly doubt that it is your friend.

All accounts linked to your IP Address (Bar the one you said is yours) have VAC bans that are very close in dates:

To me, all these accounts look like hacking accounts of yours, they are all linked directly to your IP, this includes the account I originally asked if you had any association with.

As it was banned for cheating and it appears to be an alt account of yours- along with many other accounts with VAC bans- I will not be un-banning you.
Cheating is an un-appealable offense. Do not attempt to appeal this ban again as it will be declined.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.