Declined Avoiding Punishment but no banned alts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euclidean

Aug 11, 2020
I only know the first one which is definitely one of my alts, but I don't know #2 or #3 though. Just a month ago, I started using SurfShark, which is probably where the two other accounts came from. Ever since I started using it, all I had to do was switch the IP or protocol of the VPN server every time it blocked me from entering. I didn't think this was a problem until I checked the rules.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You and all of the other accounts listed here use the same, presumably static, AT&T IP address. There are no other IP addresses you have used in-game.

I would also like to point out that you connected (on the same IP) about an hour after the account Engineer Gaming was auto-banned for aimbot, so it's still quite the coincidence, even if you are sharing IP address(es) with others.

Euclidean

Aug 11, 2020
Honestly, if it's going to take this long to appeal, and even a VPN can't protect my privacy, I would rather just play on other servers. I have been playing on wonderland servers for a while, and Engineer Gaming was VAC banned 2 days ago, and presumably created relatively recently. If it has to come to this, I'll have to say goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.