Declined Avoiding Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ib

Apr 1, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was Banned 16 days ago for avoiding punishment/muted for pointless argument.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
That day when I got banned, I was asking the Admin why he muted one of my friends, he refused to respond and muted me for *Pointless Argument*, so I used someone else's mic to speak, I did say some words that I shouldn't have said, but in that moment I wasn't thinking straight.
I also used my second account not to avoid ban, but to get proof of a person being toxic, I also made a video proof of it, and the person did get banned for *Serious Disrespect*.
I know I could have waited for my first ban to expire, but since this person rarely joins your servers, I took the chance.
So I understand what I did wrong, and just wanted to ask for a chance since i've been mostly playing & chatting there with some people I know.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Now I remember this incident because I believe I dealt with your friends ban appeal too so it ties in with that. I know you were trying to get the player banned but, you shouldn’t have risked yourself getting banned.
Now that being said it was this account that you avoided the punishment on correct?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Alright then.
Just as a reference this was your friends ban appeal:

While yes I do appreciate that you reported the guy and got him punished you knew the consequences of your actions. So considering this I will not be unbanning you.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.