Accepted Ban admin reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

.King.

Oct 24, 2019
I was playing on a jailbreak server as blue, and a guy named "Pyro" typed something and his name was like a blue cyan or something like that, and i said pyro is an admin but i had no idea he was really an admin like literally no idea i got so unlucky. so i got banned..

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, just in case you're unaware, revealing an admin is indeed a bannable offense, however in most cases, when non-malicious, we usually only block communication from the offender.
The in-game store allows players to purchase chat colors, which is why in your case, the admin on at the time was able to appear as a blue cyan. You were definitely unlucky at 'accidentally' revealing an admin, intentional or not. I've had it happen to myself before, you're not the first, nor will you be the last.

The only time you're allowed to address admins by title i.e "hey admin" is when they have made themselves known to the server that they are the admin currently only, otherwise, do not attempt to call them out, even if it is a joke, because you clearly got the wrong end of the stick this time around.

Having gone through everything, I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. Mistakes happen, and it seemed like you were only trying to joke around by calling someone with a Pyro profile picture and custom chat color an admin, so I have no reason to keep you banned.

I have just unbanned you, if you have any further questions or queries, or are having issues connecting to our servers after I have sent this reply, feel free to contact me via forum PMs.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.