Declined Ban appeal (apology)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imdaad Pobon

Nov 5, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198852885121/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so I saw a video on youtube of this games hack and I thought It will be fun if I try it out. so I downloaded and I went into a wonderland with my friend where there was no player just so I can only try it out but later a player joined there but after having some fights he left too. I thought I will use it and then later I will uninstall it, I even said this to my friend. and then after like 10,15 mins in that server I got banned from the server. and I really feel bad for it too.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I didnt have any thoughts to use it in any casual match or some other server with peoples. I was just trying it out coz I didnt know what these kinda hack does. its my first time getting banned from any game and I am new to this appeal stuff, but I promise you I wont make this kind of mistakes later in game. I really love playing on wonderland servers and I really dont want to get banned from it permanently. Pls forgive me...

English is my second language so if there was any grammar mistakes sorry for that also ..

Status
Not open for further replies.