Accepted ban appeal for evasion and hacking (ip ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

Jul 16, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132326956/ - This account is my main account, and the one that the ip ban applies to as well.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180514319 - This account was the alt account used for cheating, and this has a permanent ban along with my main
Discord id: Smitty#1000 (if needed for questions, fastest way for me to reply)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
On June 13th, 2021, I decided it would be a good idea to hack on a community server. From any other person's perspective, this is a horrible decision and leads to little to no benefit or satisfaction in doing so. I didn't think this, and instead thought I would get some satisfaction or good feeling from doing so, which never happened. I used my Pro Scout account to pick heavy, sit in a soccer net, and act as a sentry. I eventually openly admitted to hacking in chat, like a complete idiot. I was banned on the Pro Scout alt as a result, and I thought "oh no big deal, ill get on my main and play normally". Turns out, having a brain that functions is probably a good thing when hacking, and I clearly had no clue what I was doing. I was devastated to find my main account banned as well, and I scrambled to forums to try and get this undone.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The decision I made 1 year ago is incredibly foolish, as I've struggled to find any other trade plaza community server that could match wonderland.tf's energy, as it was such a unique experience. I've made 2 appeals in the past, all of which being denied for simply not waiting 1 year after my ban; I was too impatient. These hacks are long gone, as I have gotten a whole new operating system, and my hard drives have been cleaned and sorted as a result. I realize that hacking on community servers is a no go, and I've essentially stopped hacking all together after the ban I received on June 13th. I cant make up a sob story about missing my friends as a result either, because I always have steam chat. But, I do miss chatting with some of the snipers on there, such as Holy Bibble. Personally, I think I have gone through many changes since the last time I was on the server, and I could stay on wonderland.tf without ever falling into this terrible hacking "phase" again. I believe I can use my second chance to play on the server normally, and have a good time while playing fair and square. Please, contact me on discord if this appeal is rejected or accepted - it's simply the fastest way for me to find out.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. I'm going to lift your ban as it's been more than a year since it was issued. Note that if we catch you cheating and evading again in the future, you won't be able to appeal them.

Welcome back!
Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.