Declined Ban appeal for joking in chat about the admin/staff allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Tipsy" Febrezey

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Hello, I would like to appeal my ban.
I was banned from for a week over joking about the pedophile allegations against the staff, and other things that were clearly jokes. I have attached both screen shots of what I said in chat and my ban id stuff because i still dont know how to get that information.

This is the 2nd time i've been punished for something that is clearly a joke, and basically everyone in the server knows it. In the screen shots you can see me put: (in Minecraft) after some of the things i've said, something that me and another player were doing after a lot of the things we said. you can clearly see this in the chat logs if you look (so I don't really understand why the head admin "dealing" with this couldn't see it and realize i was joking lmao), furthermore, many friends that know a lot more about the allegations than i do have told me they have joked about it **in the WL discord server**, where by the same logic used to ban me, there are even more players who might not know they're jokes (i've included a screen shot of them telling me this as well). I've also attached a screen shot of the person who reported me to begin with literally apologizing to me, not thinking i'd get in trouble over something that was clearly a joke. Radiant never intended to get me punished for them, the only reason he reported me was because he said he thought i was joking about him when i wasn't. I'm focusing on the allegations as the reason to my ban because the other things i've said have been said numerous times before with staff present on the server when it has been said, with no punishment for it. If you need further clarification that I was clearly joking about the other things, i was. I wouldn't make fun of furries because of two reasons. One, i've literally been in a relationship with someone who was and still is a furry and i've had zero problems with them. Secondly, one of my friends who was on the server tonight when i said those things is in fact a furry. He's is quickly becoming one of my better friend on there, so it wouldn't make any logical sense for me to talk bad about him or anything related to furries. I respect them even though I am not personally one. It's obvious by what I said about them that i was not at all serious and it would take either an extremely sensitive person or someone completely blind to the idea of sarcasm and jokes to get offended by saying that a furry would "run into the woods bum ass naked and fuck an animal". It's basic logic that, that is not how furries are. And finally, for the things I said about Beetle. Someone on the server was asking how to get muted in a joking way and I said "all you have to do is say mad cuz bad, or ez when Beetle is on." because it's how I got muted for "provoking" even when It was to a friend on the server. Only bringing that point up specifically because Beetle has been known to take things *very* personally and will report people for anything.

All in all, I hope this appeal actually gets dealt with unlike the last one I tried. I don't get notifications on this computer because its like bugged or something, so for back and fourth conversation if you have any please contact me on discord: Tipsy#8039. I will be a lot more easy to contact through there.

Thank you, and cheers.
-Tipsy

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 27
  • unknown-1.png
    unknown-1.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.08.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.08.03 PM.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 26
  • radia.png
    radia.png
    54 KB · Views: 26
  • bulb.png
    bulb.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 29

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Recently the Otaku situation has been a bit hairy lately but, we have been punishing people or warning those who have been talking about the situation and especially in a negative way. This is because of the fact that this situation has completely gotten out of hand and is incredibly unnecessary so it would be best to avoid these kinds of things from giving it any attention so thats where the warnings and punishments come from. You may also be asking why wasn’t I warned was because of your “jokes” that have been said disrespect the community greatly regardless of if it is a joke at that point. It can also be tied to say someone saying slurs or typing out hate speech and saying at the end that its just a joke because at that point it clearly isn’t a joke and is trying to find a way out of the punishment. Also even if you were reported on accident actions should still be taken provided the screenshots you have taken showing the “jokes” made and comments about other players. Also being mad at someone for reporting you isn’t the way to go about it either as insulting people is against our rules being labeled as player disrespect which we discourage greatly. So it isn’t Beetle’s fault for your actions in the end or in blame for him reporting you since you did disrespect someone on the server and there are instances of looking at it deciding whether or not it is a joke and this instance and the last didn’t seem like jokes.

Considering this I will not be revoking your ban.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.