Declined Ban appeal for my account p_ng

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_ng

Mar 27, 2021
Ban link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=DeepFriedCookies&Submit=Search

What happened: I used another account to access Wonderland after my account, DeepFriedCookies was hacked and $50 taken from it, not knowing i had priors and if I joined wonderland, I would be blocked from accessing it.

Why I should have my punishment revoked: I was an idiot before, I have learned my lesson on not to do racism or nazism on the servers. I am a complete idiot for this shit, and I hope this can get resolved.

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
I'll be handling your appeal from here.

I have a few questions about the specifics and chronological order of events.

1) When you were hacked, do you have any idea if it was remotely or did someone gain access to your computer without your knowledge?

2) Were you aware of your final, permanent ban on "DeepFriedCookies" before logging in to Wonderland with your new account?

Last edited:

HPRocket

Honorary Member ★
Nov 26, 2020
The United States of America
After conducting an investigation of my own into your ban, I have concluded that you were indeed avoiding punishment. Here's what I found:

1) You were banned from ingame, and the time on your chat logs with you saying the last message on "DeepFriedCookies" matches up roughly with the time of your ban. This means that you should have known about your ban.

2) Both accounts only have one IP linked to them, meaning that someone using your internet connection logged into our servers with the name "DeepFriedCookies", and was banned for racism. A little more than a week after the permanent ban, another account with the same IP connected with the name "DeepFriedCookiesIsBack".

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.