Declined Ban appeal for pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

pp

Mar 11, 2020
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799330984

The reason i was banned was for freekilling one guy at the end of a round. The guy had already gotten his lr and was awaiting his dr. I dont think dr is very important so i just made the round go by quicker by freekilling the guy. I think i am deserving a guard ban for freekilling but the ban is 24 hours long and it says for previous bans. I think 24 hours is unfair and too long because you have to be alive for 24 hours. I think it is already a lot that i would have to be alive in game for 24 hours but it is also inefficient. For example if i was alive in the game for 6 minutes and then die it would say that i was alive for 2 minutes and thats how much was taken off of my ban even though i was alive for 6 minutes. I simply ask that my guard ban is just reduced and not completely lifted because i know that i should not have freekilled but 24 hours alive is way too much. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
the fact is you have several past punishments for breaking blue team rules, and you seem to be unable to learn. Also you saying you’re going to mass freekill

5B9EC83B 0548 4FF1 A183 C946EA08EC52
this could be a joke but with your past it really does look bad on you.

I think you should wait out your punishment so you learn we don’t tolerate rule breaking even if it satisfies you or other people.

You’ll also be banned for a week for homophobia and toxic behaviour, also shows you don’t show any respect for any of our rules. You’ve been given many chances, up to you to change.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.