Accepted BAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
Your link here isn't working, but regardless I'll respond since I was the one who gave you the "bullshit" ban.

You, along with other people on the same server, were muted for talking over warden. You cannot deny that you were among those people. Despite that, you still decided to argue against the mute. I didn't ban you specifically because of "badmin", but rather because of the culmination of your pointless arguing and obvious intention to do nothing else but weep about the mute.

Jan 2, 2020
Your link here isn't working, but regardless I'll respond since I was the one who gave you the "bullshit" ban.

You, along with other people on the same server, were muted for talking over warden. You cannot deny that you were among those people. Despite that, you still decided to argue against the mute. I didn't ban you specifically because of "badmin", but rather because of the culmination of your pointless arguing and obvious intention to do nothing else but weep about the mute.
First of all we all talked over warden so why didnt you gag them all 2nd hes a shit warden that freekilled all the time and barely knows what to do 3rd stop claiming that everything is staff disrespect when it isnt just cause i said badmin once and you seemed like you barely had any control over us so you resort to muting and banning with little to no reason

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
two other people were muted for talking over warden.

Just because you don't like the player or think he isn't doing a good job doesn't give you the right to talk over him, you were 100% in the wrong in this case.

If you have an issue with a mod you can take it to a sentinel or our head admin. Info here. Don't take it upon yourself to deal with a staff, arguing or disrespect won't be tolerated.

So I want you to consider this as a last chance. We don't appreciate pointless arguing or staff disrespect. Seeming as badmin isn't the worst thing and you didn't seem to try to carry the argument I will unban you but if you have any questions/concerns about the rules or a punishment you received you can talk to the staff member privately or again speak to a sentinel or head admin. And under no circumstances should you be disrespecting a staff member. If you do find yourself doing such things again don't consider any luck at appealing, you have several previous punishments along with an active teamban, any further troubles from you will result in a straight ban.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.