Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tovav

Aug 27, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I have it linked but https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=tovav&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
The reason i got for my permanent ban was "hacking". I saw someone type !call in the chat like 15 minutes before I was banned and at the time I thought that its no way hes/shes calling an admin because of me because I never hit so called hacker shots on him/her. I was wrong. Oh and i was a sniper.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Now I have no idea how I can prove to you that i'm not hacking. I've been banned from skial before but that got expired quickly because the some mod or admin decided that i wasn't cheating by looking at the evidence provided by the reporter. I don't know what to say expect that i'm not cheating. If there's some way i can prove it to you guys deciding whether i stay banned or not then let me know. I now have no idea what to write here anymore. This is my first time writing a thread.
Post automatically merged:

I think i was banned by LilPalmTree

Last edited:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
After looking through the evidence against you, I have determined that you were not cheating. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.