Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyDuck007

Sep 5, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Ban Profile Link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Paul6011&advType=name

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:.
I joined a wonderland.tf server then I was told that I was permanently banned. I didn't know why until I was temp banned from the jump academy servers for using a vpn. I can assume that I have been banned for the same reason here because I was banned for " Spamming Foreign Server IP's"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was unaware that not disabling my vpn would get me banned from community servers. I will be more careful about using my vpn from now on. Also I'd like to continue playing on wonderland.tf servers.

Best Regards,
DeadlyDuck

DeadlyDuck007

Sep 5, 2020
I feel dumb
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for "Spamming Foreign Server IP's", I now realize what that means but I have no recollection of ever sending an IP of another server into the chat. I also had no idea that that violated the rules in the first place
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I remember this lol, sorry I had no idea this was against the rules. I just wanted to help someone learn how to rocket jump. sorry for the inconvenience.
Post automatically merged:

I was on a hightower server with a person who wasn't that good so I wanted to teach them

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
You may share Wonderland server ip's or Wonderland's partner server ip's (Elysium.TF/EU Studs). Any other server ip's are not tolerated.

If I can get your word on not doing this again, then I will unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.