Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_Dover2021

Dec 15, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
STEAM_0:0:230048481

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
first time i was banned for letting my friend speak through my microphone i will explain why below now i also got banned again for avoiding punishment because i was in a seccond account

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
this is gonna take a while ok so basically a racist person joined and kept saying the n word which nobody liked now my friend got confused when the admin that joined to resolve it muted one of our other friends for being toxic towards the racist person and then my friend got muted after questioning why our other friend was muted which the admin did not respond to also muted him for pointless arguing after that because my friend could not talk to the admin i let him use my mic after that we got banned for a week something like that now my seccond ban was when my friend wanted to get evidence against woozie sama for toxicity ect thinking about it i should have waited for my ban to be over but i helped him you can even find the video of it if it need be however i got banned again for avoiding punishment which isnt why i made a seccond account woozie sama rarely playing on wonderland so me and my friend didnt want to waste the oportunity so we joined and started to get evidence and after that i was banned im only asking for the seccond ban to be removed at least if i need to answers question i will when possible
Post automatically merged:

i messed up im pretty sure this is what 1. needs https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=XxxProSoldierMainxxX&advType=name

Last edited:

Ben_Dover2021

Dec 15, 2020
because the admin didnt respond to him dispite him being confused to the logic he was muted just like that instant before he could even finish i could have let him wait the mute to turn off but then the admin would have been gone and it does not help considering the bad admins that there sometimes

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Well we don’t appreciate having our staff members being called bad because they have been here for a while and do what they have to do. Now I got a response from @Snekleks who is the banned you and @Oreos was there as well to view this.
So this is what Snek said, “They asked me why I didnt ban a racist guy i didnt know was on the server. After I checked I banned him and they refused to listen. Oreos also experienced this with me on the server as well. The other guy got muted cause he kept arguing with me about his friend getting gagged for toxicity and then another guy played the guy who was muted through his mic. They also kept talking about how bad the admins are on the servers as well and that they abuse.”
Edited: Oreos also agrees with this point of view and agrees that this did indeed happen. Now most of it seems accurate but, the part that confuses me is that you said they never responded but, they said that they did respond as to why your friends were banned and gagged. So could you elaborate more on that part if you dont mind? Also if you think anything is wrong with what they said please tell me.

Ben_Dover2021

Dec 15, 2020
i meant that when my friend was asking why the admin muted painus and thats when frost said he got muted for toxicity frost isnt an admin but now that i think about it the admins mic was pretty quiet the only thing i remember him saying to my friend was he was banned which i assume he said that about the racist guy

the admins did explain why i was banned ect but i was talking about my friend asking about the logic behind the whole muted for being toxic against the racist guy

ok so my friend also says he started talking bad after he was muted without an explanation he said it was admin abuse in his words he muted me and didnt explain isnt that what admin abuse is* now tbh i was pretty confused the entire time i wasnt expecting him to say all that when i allowed him to speak through my mic but it was still my fault for allowing him to speak but at the time the fact that i didnt neither did my friend hear an explanation as to why he was muted also he was confused why the racism ban wasnt perma despite all the racist stuff spray words ect

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
the admins did explain why i was banned ect but i was talking about my friend asking about the logic behind the whole muted for being toxic against the racist guy
This was most likely because of the fact that your friend said stuff to the dude who said the racist stuff also, we dont perma based off of racism alone. If its their first time we usually do a 1 day ban than after that we increase it but, no need to talk about it because the guy was already banned. Now considering that you knew that letting your friend talk was wrong I will not be lifting you ban because even though you did help report the player, we do not tolerate people avoiding their bans.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.