Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabble

Sep 10, 2020
I just got banned from the server a few minutes ago for avoiding ban. ParaFlax thinks that I am my brothers whose account Boston Back Breaker 4 who was banned for Aimbotting.The only reason i recently played with him is because he wasnted to duel (I won). Im not the same person. I don't deserve this ban at all. Please unban me ive done nothing wrong.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
So I am guessing you are talking about this account that you mentioned in your appeal.
This was your brothers account I presume that got banned for aimbotting. Also do you have any other accounts besides you and your brother?

Wabble

Sep 10, 2020
No. I own this he owns that one you just put up.
Post automatically merged:

Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
So I am guessing you are talking about this account that you mentioned in your appeal.
This was your brothers account I presume that got banned for aimbotting. Also do you have any other accounts besides you and your brother?

I responded but didnt do it right sorry lol

yes this is my only account.

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After thinking about it a little more. I have decided to give you a second chance as a staff member told me that you are clear and the story seems to pan out. I do however recommend that you do not use racial slurs as this is against the rules.
17856136 9E75 4C95 B87E EF8AAE6EAE1A
You will be unbanned shortly.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.