Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Niko

★ Donor ★
Dec 4, 2019
Finland
Why i was banned: I do not remember every single offense but there are quite a few, first of all i was banned for a few days for having an inappropriate name a while ago, then i was banned for making a tasteless joke about "shutting off wonderland servers". Now then after that i was banned for VIP abuse. More specifically i killed people in trade_plaza_2 while being resized and using the jetpack.

This is all very bad and if i'm being honest wonderland has no reason to unban me. I had my final chance after being unbanned the first time and i finally slipped up now. I'm sorry, there is nothing i can really do to justify these acts, the damage is done. The only thing i can do is work toward fixing my behavior. When i was first banned i felt resentful toward the admins here but i realize now that it's only their job and people like me are probably banned every day. In the end i deserved it.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
I’m going to let you off the hook, however, if you get any future bans similar to what got you here will be unappealable, which it'll be irrevocable from now on. I hope to see a significant change to your behaviour.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.