Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal

Aug 2, 2021
Serbia
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I already have it linked on my profile but just to be safe: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kal__

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So just for context I already had 4 bans previous to this, all for racism, some were a meme, some were targeted at a cheater and a guy who called me a cheater, which I don't take as a compliment but as an insult, and that being said, I was already on thin ice which is why I took real caution after the 4th ban and decided to change my attitude, include less offensive language, and overall spend more time playing the game and not focusing on what others tell me, which is why I started using the !ignore command in abundance, which, in hindsight, I should have used before to deal with these situations instead of letting toxicity get to me. Now to the part where I received my permaban, yesterday at around 6PM I started TF2 and tried joining the server, found out I'm banned, at first I thought it was because of an argument I had the day before with a server member who accused me of wallhacking, where bad words were indeed said from my side, probably worthy of a gag, in case I get unbanned, I can tell u what I said and u can be the judge on whether I should get a comm ban or not. After digging through the ban reason and some of the wln forums while I was bored, I stumbled upon a report thread about me and another member, lulu, basically "witch hunting TheKerhard", the original poster submitted a screenshot of me being lewd with lulu in game chat, which I won't go into too details about what was said, for obvious reasons, and as a result of the whole drama, all parties involved got banned for NSFW Language/ Inappropriate behavior, completely understandable, unfortunately, my action that was done over 3 weeks ago, was the final straw that I wasn't really in control of anymore, and it led to my permaban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
If I'm to be completely honest, you have absolutely 0 reason to, all bans were justified, whether I meant those slurs as a meme or serious, it was still rule-breaking and the bans were well deserved, the last ban as well, as a result of a report, was completely justified since I have gone over the line with the lewd things I've said, so there is really no reason to see any of the bans as a mistake on anyone's side other than mine, I simply wish to return to the servers since it's one of the few servers I play actively on in tf2, there are a lot of cool members, and I can't help but think that the timing of the ban was unlucky, since after the 4th ban, where I wanted to try and tone it down on toxicity on all fronts, I got stopped from doing so by something that was over half a month ago, dating from even before my 2 week ban which led to the permanent ban, so, I'm not gonna try and portray myself as the victim, I am a villain in all of this, and my fate as a player and community member is in your hands, whatever decision the admin team decides to take, I will respect it and follow it through.

Best regards,
Kal

Kal

Aug 2, 2021
Serbia
my profile link :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Packifyakadawg/

reason is that i dont remember when i got banned, when i come back to wonderland servers it says im banned,when i go check why im banned was sending ip's, i forgot sending ip's was bannable

can you please appeal my ban, my friends have been waiting for me to get unbanned , thanks
That's cool and all, but I have no clue why you decided to comment that on my ban appeal instead of making one yourself.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
So given everything that has recently developed around the 2fort server and issues with player toxicity/inappropriate language, I'm really not keen on unbanning you at the moment. However, given the length of the previous ban, and this being your first appeal, I'm going to change your ban to a month in length. Any further punishments will be permanent.

While I'm not unbanning you, I will be reducing your ban length.

Appeal Accepted. Sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.