Declined ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

opablyat

Aug 7, 2021
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i had been playing and left and just earlier today i got back on and i had been banned for cheating

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
im very tired rn so sorry if i have bad spelling anyways i like the wonderland servers and dont wanna have to use different servers as you guys have a free item plugin and its convienient and you guys still run minecraftworld a7 and i cant find it anywhere else please unban me <3

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Hello. While I am not taking the appeal, I do have something to say regarding your ban.
You state that you don't use discord, however after looking into your chat logs I found that you do indeed have a discord account.

This may look weird but below is how it looked in-game.
"Meow a_femboy : lavender — Today at 7:04 PMhow do you get into cave room in minecraft world a7 someone did it before and showed me i need to"

The RichEmbed that appeared on your account while playing on our servers is the same account that you said in the chat logs above.
You need a discord account to read messages, and the chat log showed is a discord message based on how there is a "Today at" timestamp there at the beginning, let alone a lack of spaces between the timestamp and the actual message itself.

It is also very noticeable how the RichEmbed on your discord account stated you played the injector for 7 hours, and TF2 reports you played it for 7 hours.

I will leave this appeal to Kyo, however I just wanted to prove that you do have a Discord Account, more specifically the lavender discord account.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Sorry for the late response. After some small talk with my colleagues, We've decided to decline your appeal. It seems that you're lying to us, it's impossible that you don't have a discord account and then you sent the same discord message to in-game. We also do not tolerate cheating.

You also got VAC ban 2 days ago, which that is suspicious.

Appeal Declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.