Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Tomato

Aug 12, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Pretty sure my account is linked but just incase:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Around December 2020, me and a couple of my friends decided to screw around in the wonderland discord server after having played for countless hours on the NY Jailbreak server. We did what we described as "trolling" and did things such as posting memes in general and other things to annoy others in the server. After this, we were put into an isolation area but continued to send memes in that isolation area. We were then web banned from not only the discord server but also all Wonderland.tf servers.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
First off, I want to say that me and my 3 friends met on the very NY Jailbreak server that I mentioned. We all met around July of 2020 and started a discord server together after unifying in our common love for guarding and rebelling on your server. It has now been a little more than a year since that day. Had we not all happened to be playing around that time, then none of us would know each other. With this shared love for the server, we all thought that messing with the Wonderland discord server would be some meaningless fun to pass the time. While I understand that a ban from the Wonderland discord server would be reasonable for the memeing and trolling that we did, I do not believe that an entire web ban from all Wonderland tf2 servers in the name of Raiding is reasonable for the actions we took. If you look at my history, I had been playing on specifically the NY Wonderland Jailbreak server for atleast 3 summers prior to getting banned. I would love to play on there once more. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.