Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

10hrz

Aug 14, 2021
1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I understand that I was banned on Wonderland for cheating. I thought cheating was cool back in the day but I soon realized that cheating just got me banned and I lost a couple of friends because of it.

2.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel as if I should be unbanned because it was a long time ago and I've changed. I know that sounds a little corny but I'm just being honest. A lot of my friends surf on wonderland and they ask me to join them but I always have to tell them I'm banned for cheating. I'm just asking for one more chance it won't happen again I promise.

10hrz

Aug 14, 2021
Is this the account that you used to cheat in the past?
Most likely. Sorry, I didn't mention this but when I used to cheat. My solution to getting banned was to move onto another account just so I can cheat more. But honestly, I have no clue if that is my account or not. I just remember cheating and switching accounts

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Sorry for not responding quickly but I will give you a second chance especially since it has been 2 years since the incident and nothing else has come up. But if you get banned for something similar again you will be permanently banned without warning and will most likely be unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.