Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

casroles

Nov 19, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been banned from all Wonderland servers for making duplicate accounts.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been a very long time (3 years) since I've gotten banned from Wonderland. After i found out why I was punished i understood my mistakes and bad decisions from my past so I was planning to mature myself by taking part in other communities such as Recursion.TF, Aqualaxy.XYZ. I then came across with mod applications in Recursion.TF so i signed up for it. I gave all the effort to fill out the applications to become a trial-mod there and i succeeded. I've moderated Recursion for about 5-6 months and people were glad to see me matured a lot. Then Recursion had to shut down and another server opened up and i joined Aqualaxy. Then i played on their servers for quite a bit and decided to apply there. Then they accepted me to the staff team and got to be an administrator there. TL;DR: I've matured a lot and i sincerely apologize for my actions from the past

Side Note: By the way i no longer use that banned account now and i have a new account but i at least wanted to apologize to you guys and inform you all. I would probably try to enjoy my stay again in the servers. Sincerely, Vespii (or cas)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Can I ask why you think you're banned then?

Side Note: By the way i no longer use that banned account now and i have a new account but i at least wanted to apologize to you guys and inform you all. I would probably try to enjoy my stay again in the servers. Sincerely, Vespii (or cas)
Can you also link your previous Steam account?

casroles

Nov 19, 2021
Can I ask why you think you're banned then?

Can you also link your previous Steam account?
I'm banned on my other account but i was just asking here if i am still eligible to play on the servers cause my punishment was still not lifted off so i thought it would've been an unfair thing to just play on the servers on my newest account.
Also here's the account im currently using:
And here's the previous steam account which i was banned on:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'm banned on my other account but i was just asking here if i am still eligible to play on the servers cause my punishment was still not lifted off so i thought it would've been an unfair thing to just play on the servers on my newest account.
No, because you're banned on your previous Steam account for duplicate account. This means that you were using the same IP address as banned account(s), in this case the two I linked above. Do you have anyone else in your household that plays TF2?

casroles

Nov 19, 2021
No, because you're banned on your previous Steam account for duplicate account. This means that you were using the same IP address as banned account(s), in this case the two I linked above. Do you have anyone else in your household that plays TF2?
I don't exactly remember what account my brother used for the same IP adress. I was on the jailbreak server with both of our accounts in the same server but i can't remember which account we used

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't exactly remember what account my brother used for the same IP adress. I was on the jailbreak server with both of our accounts in the same server but i can't remember which account we used
It didn't appear to be on Jailbreak, but I confirmed that you two were playing at the same time on the same server. Ergo, your ban has been lifted.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.