Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
ban for dulplicate accounts, cuz i use cheats on my alt

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
will im getting kinda bored with tf2 casual servers and i want to play some community servers, i liked playing jailbreak but all the others servers not that great and yours are more popular and great for ping wise. im alot more mature and have not cheated like my past immature self since 5-4 years ago when i was banned on ur server, i really learned from my mistakes and will be really happy if i can join back to ur guys community,. im just hoping for another chance.

The account you linked is not banned on our servers. Are you sure your ban was on our community?
i tried joining it says im banned. https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:157115379&advType=steamid
Post automatically merged:

The account you linked is not banned on our servers. Are you sure your ban was on our community?
Post automatically merged:

also i assume is for cheating i think, i dont really remeber which server i was on 5 years ago, when i tried to join the wonderland servers i was banned so i thought it was becuase of my hacking on alt account 5 years ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.