Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratsx

Apr 1, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
My steam id is emilmonoculus but yeah.
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hello wonderland admins. So about a year or 2 ago, I was banned off of wonderland. To explain the context, me and a few of my friends were on one of your servers (cp_orange_sniper to be exact) when a hacker joined us and claimed he wasn't hacking. We all thought it was funny, so I decided to make an alternate account to mock him by hacking. Obviously, downloading free cheats offline just to mock him is no excuse for what I did, and I understand and apologize sincerely because of my actions. I want to be able to join my friends again, and I promise that this wont happen again. I appealed before, without the full context of the situation, and I apologize for wasting your time that day. If there is anything that I haven't spoken of, please let me know so that I might appeal again. -Kind regards, Emil

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. I'm going to lift your ban as it's been a while since you were blocked, and I trust your words.

Note that cheating is still strictly forbidden in our community. Hence, if we catch you again, you may no longer be eligible for an appeal.

Welcome back!
Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.