Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchMann

Feb 10, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

Steam account is connected to my forum account

2.) Why have you been banned:

Aimbot [projectile] + Bhop

I was playing on a surf server and by completing the map in question one is able to enter areas with a one way walls.
A person entered these walls and started shooting people but I managed to kill them over and over again.
The person the proceeded to call an admin on me (two showed up) and I was eager to show them how I did it, but the person had trouble getting back in the walls and eventually left the server.
Thinking the show was over, I went back to chilling with everybody else until one of the staff members started attacking me.
I got confused by the sudden onslaught and they managed to kill me a couple times, but I soon got my act together and quickly turned the tables, which might have seemed like I toggled my "cheats" and I got banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I've been playing on your servers for years and in that time I've reported and decimated a whole bunch of cheaters. It doesn't make a lot of sense for me to then start cheating as well.

By going right next to the walls, going into thirdperson mode and turning the camera to the side I'm able to see inside the walls, so at worst all I'm guilty of is exploiting.
As for the Bhop, it's just the server plugin nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.