Status
Not open for further replies.

Taranka

Aug 17, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199541664181 (my younger brother)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Me and my brother plays on the same old cheap computer,We both take turns playing TF2,changing accounts every use.

The problem is that my brother uses cheats,well he has been cheating for like almost a year,which i don't really care but still calling him a weakling

August 15,he got banned on wonderland (For psilent), laughed at him. August 17 i opened my steam account,open TF2,connect to a jailbreak server,got banned for a "Ban Evasion"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

It wasn't my fault.

I never knew what Ban Evasion is,i could have stop him and tell him it affects my account too.

Played on wonderland servers on 2020,one of my first TF2 group also,spends alot of time in jailbreak and loved the !wear command cause me and my brother are F2P and making silly combinations,I never met a toxic or chat something controversial except really gay jokes,played this game for a long time that i don't even rank up on casual,just pure jailbreak gameplay

I love this server than Skial Servers,I am really sorry and once im unbanned,i promised to not show up on the ban list and I'll be aware and do something to not get banned on my favorite server. Thank you

revelations

Senior Admin ★★
★ Donor ★
Reports & Appeals Manager ★
Jun 9, 2019
The account you claim is your brother is obviously a throwaway (which has no bans on other major serverlines despite "cheating for a year"), and with no other accounts linked to your IP, I'm inclined to believe it's yours.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.