Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

trash

Oct 28, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing on one of your servers on October 28th, 2023. I was playing with a couple of friends after coming back from a long break. I was extremely lagging and had 35 fps all the time, so I was in the spawn while it was being fixed. Then I went out from the spawn and got banned as soon as I moved.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The reason for the ban was "psilent" which is probably aimbot. I would never cheat on the game after playing it constantly since 2014, and currently have 5300 hours on the game. I think everyone would agree that it is stupid and wrong to cheat even but especially to cheat after playing such a long time. I don't know how and why I got banned. There must be something wrong on your side I would say. Hopefully I can get unbanned and enjoy playing on your servers.

Greetings,

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hi, I'd appreciate if you could upload a demo or a recording of your gameplay right before getting banned if you have any.

We can't remove anti-cheat related bans unless you have sufficient evidence of not cheating at the time. pSilent is only triggered after 10 detections, and from what I know, low fps / high ping doesn't affect the detections.

You have 48 hours to respond.

trash

Oct 28, 2023
Hi, I'd appreciate if you could upload a demo or a recording of your gameplay right before getting banned if you have any.

We can't remove anti-cheat related bans unless you have sufficient evidence of not cheating at the time. pSilent is only triggered after 10 detections, and from what I know, low fps / high ping doesn't affect the detections.

You have 48 hours to respond.
Hello Sezei,

Unfortunately I didn't record any gameplay. There were a couple of players on the server at the time, in case names are needed, I can always mention them

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hello Sezei,

Unfortunately I didn't record any gameplay. There were a couple of players on the server at the time, in case names are needed, I can always mention them
Sadly I can't use others' wording. Without any evidence of innocence, there's nothing I can do to remove the ban due to cheating concerns.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.